December 27, 2009

Winners of a Year Subscription to VegNews!

On December 14, 2009 I posted Win a Year Subscription to VegNews. Today we have our winners! In light of the Holiday season the Vegan Peace Blog decided to give out a years worth subscription to VegNews magazine to three of our readers who entered, chosen at random by name draw.

Congratulations to Amanda, Kylie, and Athena, for winning a year of VegNews! Thanks to all who entered and maybe in the future the Vegan Peace Blog will have more giveaways!

Peace and love to you all, have a great rest of year and New Year!

Remember to check back here often for new post, I try to update at least once a month. Look at my past blog post for vegan information, resources, and links. E-mail me me if you have any suggestion post, questions on this blog or veganism or know any more sites relating to this post.




No comments: