VegNews is a bi-monthly (every two months) vegan/vegetarian magazine that began publication in 2000. VegNews offers more than 195,000 readers up-to-date information on living a compassionate and healthy lifestyle with such features as: vegetarian news, interviews, food & health, vegan recipes, vegetarian city guides, advice, new veg products, and much more!
This month the Vegan Peace Blog is giving away a year subscription of VegNews to one of it's awesome readers! If you already subscribe to VegNews, you can still enter for a friend.
This is how to enter:
Complete steps 1-5 or where applicable.
1. Follow the Vegan Peace Blog on Twitter if you have one, here and then tweet this: This month @veganpeaceblog is giving away a year subscription to VegNews! Get entered here: http://bit.ly/4Kumb5
2. Become a fan on Facebook if you are on Facebook, here and post a link to this contest on your wall.
3. Add Vegan Peace Blog to your blogroll or post the link on your blog if you have one.
4. Subscribe to Vegan Peace Blog RSS feed (here or to the right where it says Subscribe To) and/or follow Vegan Peace Blog on the blog (right side under Followers click Follow).
5. Leave a comment here letting me know that you have entered with your name and e-mail with links of your Twitter, Facebook, and blog; OR e-mail the Vegan Peace Blog with your name and e-mail with links of your Twitter, Facebook, and blog, with subject line Vegan Peace Blog: Win a Year Subscription to VegNews
Comment must be made by midnight CT on Wednesday, December 23rd; one entry per person. A winner will randomly be chosen and announced on Friday, December 25th 2009. Good luck! Giveaway is open to US mailing addresses only.
Hopefully you will stay follower/subscriber for great vegan resources, information, links, and possibly more giveaways!
Remember to check back here often for new post, I try to update at least once a month. Look at my past blog post for vegan information, resources, and links. E-mail me me if you have any suggestion post, questions on this blog or veganism or know any more sites relating to this post.
1 hour ago